Tuesday 3 September 2013

Welcome Guys

Hello Friends,

Let me wish you a warm welcome to my blog. Here you can find information on Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Technology and also my research work and other scholarly activities.

I have 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/ 2012, MorphX, X++, SSRS, Enterprise Portal, Workflow and Application Integration Framework. While working with this technology I have faced lots of issues and i have positively resolved the same.

I have created different documents of all the problems and their absolute solution and with this blog i want to explore it to the world.

I have also active on the Facebook with the dynamics ax group which is having 500+ people in it. You can join this group to learn more about dynamics ax.

I would like to help you all with this blog and I will be always available with this and new posts which includes tricks, tips, development, installation, configuration details.

Hope you will resolve all your issues/problems with my posts.

Happy DAXing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment